Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Another All Time Favorite & Hable Construction Discount


During our 12 hour road trip to Michigan (and back) I brought all of my domino magazines and looked through each and every one of them.  It was so great revisiting these magazines and getting so inspired all over again! While browsing through the issues, I came across Rita Konig's apartment (an oldie but goodie) and realized how much I really love it.


I love her style and the infustion of english design in her apartment.  It really appeals to me.  In her new apartment (not pictured) she has balloon shades which I really like.  It brings back memories living in Belguim growing up.


She's really good at creating that slightly messy piled on British look. 

Her designs scream comfort and I'd like to create more of that look in my home.


So femnine and cozy.  If you notice under her console table there are two hable construction totes which she uses for storage.  I love this idea.  I've been in love with Hable Construction for a long time, but have held off in investing in a couple of pieces because of price.  Well, they are having a sale on their storage bushels. 



Go here!!

5 comments:

  1. Hmm...never heard of Hable Construction but I just checked out their website and yikes! no wonder you don't have any of their stuff! Super cute but I'm sure you can get the "look" somewhere for cheap.

    I'm jealous that you can look at mags in the car! I wouldn't last 10 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That foyer is one of my all time favorites. I gone over and over every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good goodness! I love the frumpled look of Rita's bed... so cozy! And I'm so with you, Hable Construction will always be one of my all time favorites! This is a great sale! Thanks Fran!
    -ME xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Messy British look! Haha! I want a magazine photographer to come into my home and make my mess look chic. Gorgeous, gorgeous living room. And fearless too. I didn't know you grew up in Belgium!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting.

    ReplyDelete