1. This gorgeous white Visual Comfort pagoda-esque lamp is on mega-sale on OKL. I completely envision two of these flanking a console/desk with a bold mirror or a fun piece of art.
2. I love John Robshaw's new fabric, Sata, for Duralee and I could see this fabric upholstered on a Cisco Brother's Piper loveseat with this paint color on the walls!
3. This pick is a departure for me, but hang with me for a moment. I saw this wallpaper used here and I just loved it! I think it could look fabulous in small doses and I can't believe it is from Thibaut!
4. This is such a fun desk at a reasonable price that comes in SO many colors! Would be fun as a console! It reminds me of Blu dot's strut console, but with a lot more color options and for a lot less.
5. Lastly, who doesn't love a good audubon print! Seeing these prints in the latest HB issue reminded me how much I truly do love them and need to find a spot in my home for one!