Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorite: Brooke Crew Interiors

It's not often when you stumble on a designer's portfolio and you say scream 'Yes' to everything in her/his portfolio.  I found Brooke Crew Interiors who is based in Greenwich, CT while perusing IG and was SO, SO inspired.  If you don't follow her, you are missing out!

I am in love with her designs and I'm particularly infatuated with the work she is doing on Catherine Tompkins' home in Greenwich.  Her home is beautiful!! Think Sister Parish, Elizabeth Eakins, Raoul Textiles, Bennison, Quadrille and Dune and Duchess.  I don't think it gets much better, does it?


To see more of this beautiful house and of Brooke's feed, go here!  Enjoy the weekend my friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is a talent for pattern mixing. I'm crazy about each and every picture you shared...especially the first photo with the Sister Parish wallpaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! It is simply superb. Very nice. Thank you for sharing. Keep sharing with us. Expecting more and waiting for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This interior looks like its from old magazine. Really nice, I think that if any case you can often check out thtis blog for some ap literature tips that you can use in your future assignments. This could be great

    ReplyDelete