Monday, April 8, 2013

Gold, White & Gray

I love the color combo gold, white and gray lately and am finding it in various interior settings.


Love this kitchen.  You get the gold from the textured wallpaper, white from the cabinets and gray from the awesome floor, marble and stainless steel appliances.  I also like the pops of green.  


Another great example.  Gold from the textured wallpaper and lamp.  White from the wainscoting and gray from the chrome bar cart.  Oh, and do you notice the pop of green!  


Another example.  I don't have to spell it out - you get it, right? Pretty awesome.  Notice the pop of green from the wellies!


Anyway, this color-way is the inspiration for our little kitchen nook (corner) that serves as a catch-all for everything!!  Stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. You're definitely on to something here, Fran. Looking forward to seeing your kitchen nook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The author of the article is very well. Very cool, different idea.I love it. A very good,and so beautiful.Should be a lot of people will like A.What a great find! I LOVE this blog.cheap wigs online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun - I'm intrigued by your kitchen nook. My head has been spinning with fun ideas for our next home and the endless possibilities.

    ReplyDelete