Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

This Thanksgiving we're not entertaining (insert smiley face) so we are heading down to NYC today.  We'll be staying in the city tonight (thanks Chris!) and we'll be waking up bright and early to go see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.  However, if I were entertaining, there is no doubt that I would pick and choose from one of these key elements to decorate my table.  Classic elements like these that can be used for any holiday tabletop....

Gold Chargers


Stripes


Sprigs of Rosemary


Pewter


Buffalo Check


Bamboo Flatware


{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!  And, God bless all of those affected by hurricane Sandy.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting that you're heading out for the parade - watching the parade always brings a big smile to my face. We've talked about taking Sheila to the Thanksgiving Day parade in Philadelphia. My Mom took me when I was 5 or 6 and I loved it - would love to make it a tradition for her. And I really really am jonesing for a trip to NYC. Enjoy your Thanksgiving Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Fran! I hope you have a great morning at the parade -- how exciting!

    ReplyDelete