Sunday, January 29, 2012

Gruss Gott! Week Three.

I cannot believe we've been here 3 weeks already.  It still seems like we just got here.  This week we were catching up from last week of having visitors.  This week I had a chance to i) join the Vienna babies club (a club where english speaking mothers get together), ii) take kids to the doctor, iii) invite some friends over for dinner (while the kids slept soundly in their bed) and iv) go out to lunch with my husband! A great week all in all even though, little E has caught a bug and is pretty sick. :(


A beautiful florist shop on the way to meet my husband for lunch.  I love boxwoods.  Makes me excited for spring!



Simple pink tulips I picked up at the market.


Looking out our living room window.  I feel like I am constantly being watched!

You can never get tired of the inspiration that exists from all the architecture.  I hope to post more of this during our stay here - I just NEED to remember my camera every time I go out.

2 comments:

  1. Fran...those boxwoods! I've never seen anything like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. And yes, take more! Glad you're enjoying it, Fran!

    ReplyDelete