Monday, November 21, 2011

Tara Guerard: Champagne and Pink

Have you seen how Tara Guerard's set her dining table for Thanksgiving in this month's issue of Southern Living.  I'm head over heels for it and am loving this color combination of champagne and pink.


Don't you love the bench with the pink pillows?  How fun and unexpected!  In fact, I love this color palette so much it will be the inspiration for my daughter's quilt that my mother in law promised to make for her.


So pretty.


I love this tablecloth with the wide contrasting band!  So dramatic!


Ironed on monograms - brilliant!!  Love how the Lindt chocolates add the pop of pink!  Great styling. 


Love the self serve bar!

So, now I'm on the mad hunt for champagne colored fabric for Elizabeth's quilt!  If you have any recommendations, let me know!  

In the meantime, I wish you all a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving.  

8 comments:

  1. Oh, and can we talk about those antique chairs? Man. Fran, I think you need a good dose of pink somewhere in your life, in addition to the pink in your girls' room. This is such a pretty shade of it.

    One more thing, I loved the idea of covering plywood with felt to make an extra large dining table. I am going to remember that one. But just in case I don't, pinning it!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned of Tara's wonderful style through a mutual friend - Liz Banfield. Just love her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really ARE into pink, aren't you?! I just don't know if I could do it. Maybe a pillow in some random place but full fledge pinkness...man, too much of a commitment. I'll just have to enjoy pink through your blog:) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous combination of colours. I think a little girl's room would be amazing with those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, Fran. I do love the pink with the champagne. Feels very neutral and livable and classic. Happy Thanksgiving, Fran! So much to be thankful for this year!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been admiring these shots on Pintest but I'm esp loving the ide of the iron on monogram! Thanks for pointing that out...just in time for my holiday party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this color combo too. So chic and glamorous!

    love your blog and thanks for sharing!
    julie
    Simple Redesign

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful combination! So lovely! Have a beautiful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete