Friday, September 16, 2011

Looking for an affordable yet soft natural rug?

Over the past couple of months, I've been helping my friend with her dining room.  It's been lots of fun seeing progress being made.  I hope to do a before and after at some point, but in the meantime I wanted to let you in on a little tip.

Jewel Jute Rug

I suggested this particular rug, pictured above, for her dining room.   She wanted a casual look, low maintenance and wanted it to be soft underfoot.  (I remember seeing this rug on another blog, but I can't remember where - sorry.)

Well, I saw it for the first time yesterday and it's wonderful.  Not only is it affordable, but it's low pile and soft!  And, it has the killer diamond pattern!  She loves it too.  And, if you're worried about durability -  she has 2 kids under the age of five, a dog and a cat.  It's perfect for her household.  Anyway, if you're looking for a recommendation - this one comes highly recommended!!  You can purchase it here.

PS:  Natural Area Rugs did not sponsor this post in anyway.  This is strictly our own opinion.  

8 comments:

  1. Wow! That IS a good price. Thanks for sharing the resource.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I think I'm going to save up for that one. It's a good deal. I'm dying to get a rug like that one and layer an Ikea cowhide over it. Love that look. Have a great weekend, Fran:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, Fran! I'm very excited that it fits everything I've been looking for for my living room. And of course I'm very excited about the price!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this carpet. The color is very smart for a modern dining room. In addition, this type of carpet is very easy to clean. And indeed they are solid and useful when you have pets at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, can you please tell me if the color is lighter in person than the online pic. I'd like if it's a little lighter than the stock photos show. It would be a huge help, thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete