Friday, July 8, 2011

A Short Jaunt to Jayson Home and Garden

I'm back from a wonderful vacation to Michigan and Chicago.  Lots of fun time with the inlaws - fireworks, boating, sunbathing, grilling and watching Luke have a blast with his cousins.

Kevin and I were able to get away to Chicago for a quick trip.  Having only been there once before, I was really excited.  An awesome city that offers both the city and beach life.  So cool.  We stopped at Jayson Home and Garden and while we there that place did not disappoint.  Here are some highlights.


LOVE!


So fabulous, enough said. 


Succulents were everywhere.  


Chrome chairs.  So sexy.  


I want, pretty please!!


Perfect shade of green.  Love the mix of modern & rustic.  

Acrylic antlers!!  

Inspiration for a DIY!


Love this fabric!  I'm kicking myself because I didn't find out the name of it.  


And, just one for good measure...I'm in my 3rd trimester - the countdown is on!

12 comments:

  1. You look fabulous Fran, you carry your baby so beautifully. Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Home stretch :)

    Jayson Home is so great, I stopped in when I was in Chicago last year, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran you look great!! I adore Jayson Home and Garden, they have the coolest of everything interior design!! Those acrylic antlers are so unique!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    Come & enter my Dress Giveaway from The Shabby Apple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eep! I love all the pictures, especially the last one ;)

    Great seeing you, we missed you! And good picks as far as the pictures go... I must say, I'm really enamored by the acrylic antlers!

    xxMelissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So happy for you and you look amazing! Your vacay sounds wonderful Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fran, you look so cute! What a great picture. Glad you had a nice vacation and how totally fabulous to visit Jayson Home and Garden in person. I bet you came away with oodles of inspiration.
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that photo of you - looking great for the final trimester!! And how awesome is Jayson Home & Garden? I got the chance to go there last fall and was blown away. Love all your finds, especially the chrome chairs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful, darlin!! 3rd trimester!!! almost there!!! xo, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just catching up on older posts...Fran, you look so beautiful!! Yay to gorgeous pregnant bellies!

    I'm so jealous of your visit to Jayson Home & Garden. I am practically salivating over the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fran, what an awesome picture! You look beautiful! So happy for you, and thrilled you had a wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Francoise,

    So nice to be able to connect a face with a voice :) You are absolutely glowing in this photograph!

    Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooo, thanks for the peek. I've never been in one of their stores.

    ReplyDelete