1. Finish my office/toy storage room/ guest room. I resolve to clear clutter, get organized and have a well oiled working machine (ahem..office)!!
2. Completely redesign our dining room. It is the last room in our house that has my husband's mark (his decor from pre-marriage days). And, it is the one room where we do the most activities - eat, crafts, ichat, family discussions, etc. Go figure! What was I thinking?
3. Add some finishing touches to our family/living room. I resolve to have at least one 'finished' room in our house.
4. Complete the renovation on our upstairs bathroom and finally finish my son's room, my upstairs hallway, add some final touches to our kitchen and hang some photo wall galleries. So, basically every room in our house!! :)
5. Lastly, I'd like to update my blog's look and feel and enroll in a couple of design courses!!
Here's to all of you - my readers - wishing you the best for 2011!! I'm amazed each and every time I get a comment - that there are actually people out there taking the time to read my blog!! Thank you! And, if you ever find yourself in the CT area, please drop me a line!!