Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Molly Luetkemeyer

Molly Luetkemeyer, of M.Design Interiors, Inc. , is by far one of my favorite interior designers.  Her style is so captivating and is so hard to describe.  She is not afraid of color as illustrated in the above picture (one of my favorites).  She also appears to use white a lot as a backdrop to her colorful interiors.  Her are some more of my favorites:
Check out those lucite table legs!
Okay, am I doing something illegal here - posting all these pictures??  Can't help it.

7 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of using a white backdrop... these images are beautiful! I don't think it's illegal... ? (You crazy outlaw, you!) I love the little ikat neckroll and the zebra print rug! Awesome bookshelves, too! Just fabulous! Thanks Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo good! And, those bookcases with the green backs are some of my favorite ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny, I also posted about her today. Love, love, love her work and I could spend hours on her website and pretending I live a hip California life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love her work too! the green-backed bookcases and orange-topped mirrors are sheer genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not familiar with her work-thanks for introducing me! That black and white settee in the second to last photo is phenomenal. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really wanting the dressing room with the green lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. replica bags london replica gucci bag a6j83b7p20 replica bags high quality Continued c2i47c2t96 replica louis vuitton bag replica bags joy replica bags los angeles company website v5k31m3x94 replica bags in london

    ReplyDelete