Friday, April 26, 2013

More thoughts on my bedroom....

As I ponder updates to our bedroom, I have been focusing on our bedding.  Now, that I have decided I want a linen upholstered headboard, I find that I am leaning towards all white bedding with a touch of color/pattern here and there.







PB is having 20% off their white sale so I purchased two of the PB Essentials white standard shams for only $14 each!!   And, since I have a soft spot for monogramming and it was free, I had them monogrammed.  I'm looking forward to getting them and seeing how they look! 


Of course, now I want new nightstands, lamps, etc.  The list goes on and on.....


7 comments:

  1. Nice deal you got from PB - you can't beat that. I've seen some great white quilts/coverlets around lately too depending upon what you decide for that. I got Sheila's for her new room at Target for $50. One thing always leads to another doesn't it? Have a good weekend Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soft and soothing places that provide great inspiration. I'm leaning towards a more subtle look in our bedroom, so I love the idea of going all crisp and white with the bedding.

    Happy weekend, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a no-fail formula for a gorgeous bed. The white is so clean and restful and small doses of pattern and color make it fun. Have a good weekend, Fran!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited various blogs except the audio quality for
    audio songs present at this web site is really superb.

    my blog :: tusze

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your story, ok, i’ll bookmark this site and return here in next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. *They are freѕh, aѕ thеу're usually made prior to application. This opens the pores and to maximize the effectiveness of treatment. If you are dedicated to your skin, as you age you will no doubt see the benefits.

    Here is my homepage - diy Facial Masks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh do I ever wish I had known about that sale! Can't wait to see your bedroom evolve. Love an all white bed.

    ReplyDelete