Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A little bit of this...

and a little bit of that.  This past weekend I drove down to Norwalk to Lillian August's flagship warehouse store.  Have you been?  Ten thousand square feet of pure visual stimulation.  I loved every minute of it!


They were having their Big Anniversary Sale.  I was on the hunt for a love seat.  I found plenty, but none in my budget! :(  It's the type of thing where a cool $1000 started to seem like a bargain after shopping there a while; oh well.  I did pick up a couple of accessories that were on super sale.


A little black urn lamp with a lucite base and textured lampshade, a decorative tin and a vintage mail holder.  I love all of my finds.  Now, I just need to find the perfect place for them!

2 comments:

  1. Nice lamp! My Mom has a mail sorter similar to that that was her Mom's. I always thought it was a functional piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I've never been. Maybe I'll have to stop by during my next trip to CT. What great finds you brought home!

    ReplyDelete