Friday, April 8, 2011

Crazy week....

but so happy today is Friday.  Tomorrow is my son's 4th birthday party!!  I'm so excited - honestly, I think I'm more excited than he is!  Anyway, today is a non-work day (insert big smile here) and as I sat down this AM with coffee in hand, catching up on blogs, I came across a beautiful boy's nursery.  It's so warm, rich and unexpected.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do....


It's official...I NEED a Klein rocker!


I love the unexpected hot air balloon chandelier and the drummer boy painting.  I can totally see Erin's son growing older in this room and it not becoming outdated.  


I love the paint color she chose (Pratt and Lambert's Wolf) and the persian rug she found on Craigslist.

Check out more of Erin's blog and home here.  Happy Weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Love the light fixture, rug and giraffe on the wall! Wonderfully creative space! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this room, especially the special "curated" feel is has. And a big happy birthday to your son, Fran! Have a wonderful time, tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your son Fran! I hope you both have a wonderful weekend!

    I really like this boy's room and the fact that it isn't so juvenile and will carry nicely through the years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the room is gorgeous..unusaul color choice for the walls..but works so well here and makes the white furniture really stand out..the chandelier is just amazing...and the giraffe..the cutest touch! a very happy birthday to your little man..have a wonderful weekend..do visit my blog when you have a moment! xx meenal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is not your typical boys nursery, for sure! I love that wall color and the rug is an awesome Craigslist find! I'm with you... I love the art work and chandy! This is a room to grow up in!
    -ME xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mature color scheme and library mood too for a kid's room! And cannot believe that rug is a Craigslist find!

    ReplyDelete