Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

To all, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving.  Last night, knee deep, in chopped fennel, carrots, parsnips, etc. I would occasionally glance over at this
and it would make me smile.  I was planning on using this elsewhere in the house, but when my husband heard me 'stressing' out last night, he brought it in the kitchen and placed it on the counter!  He's the best.  I also finished my thanksgiving tablescape (flower arrangement and all)!



Lastly, I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by and reading my blog!!  Every time each one of you leaves a comment, it makes my day and I'm just thankful that I have found a passion, a supportive group of readers and an outlet in which to enjoy it all!!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!  I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!!  Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Fran, your table setting is stunning! Your china, the flowers, the linens are all so beautiful. I hope that your day goes well and that at some point, you have time to relax.

    Thank you for the sweet note. I also thankful that we have met. Happy Thanksgiving!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table look beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue and orange and the flowers are gorgeous. What a cute saying....wish I had that next to me when we were getting everything ready. Hope you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete