Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Chic - Julia Edelmann

I NEED to get the fall 2010 issue of Renovation Style.  I recently visited, Full House, a must read blog by the talented Christina and saw that she posted Julia Buckingham Edelmann's recently completed project - a historic victorian in Evanston, IL. which was also featured in Chicago Home Magazine
It's the palette that grabbed my attention - yellow, turquoise and gray.  How can you not go wrong with that color palette?  The fabric on the banquette is amazing!  It's so lively and fresh.  I want it!!
Oh, how I love these nailhead trimmed bar stools and pendants!!  Amazing!
To see more of this beautiful home, check out Julia's blog post here.  And, if you're so inclined, you can watch as Julia Edelmann walks you through her own victoria home and explains her design process, here


All images courtesy of Buckingham ID and photographed by the uber talented Eric Hausmanexcept for the cover shot by  master photographer Werner Straube for Renovation Style and Meredith Publications.

8 comments:

  1. Great video. I'm so glad you shared it. Looking for ways to liven up our traditional home so this is good.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reno Style's such a great magazine. I'm off to check out Julia Edelman's home now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great space, and anything with renovation in it makes me perk up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking for inspiration, I luckily ran into your blog (came here from Milk and Honey Home). I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this home! That pendant over the breakfast nook just makes it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Oh the time I could spend in that kitchen! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I skimmed through this issue while I was at the grocery store but did not buy it. Boo. Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete