Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Inspiration: A House Tour in Georgetown

I hope you all had an enjoyable Thanksgiving!  We did and I am a bit overwhelmed at how soon Christmas will be here!  I love the Advent Season and so I am trying not to let all the crazy holiday stuff get to me too much.

Over the Thanksgiving break, I came across this Georgetown home tour on Apartment Therapy.










An aesthetic that is relaxed, comfortable, layered, neutral with touches of blue and green is perfect in my book!  All those elements I want to achieve in my own home.  Hope you enjoyed!



4 comments:

  1. I saw your "pin" of this home and then clicked over for the tour. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember seeing this house tour when it was first posted, and really enjoying it. Now that I'm looking at it again I can definitely see some of your style in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fran,
    I love how a home should always make one feel "Welcome." The Holidays should have that same vibe and then we can breath and find the calm in the midst of it swiftly turning into madness. Let's focus on the calm and tidings of comfort and joy. Now let me see if I can live up to my words.
    pve

    ReplyDelete