Friday, May 31, 2013

Pretty Pictures

I recently received an email from my stepmom who sent me a link to an interior design store called, Interiors, in the town where she and my dad live.  I really liked the pictures and thought I'd share.  Nothing better than finishing a long and hot week with some pretty pictures (and, if you're reading this after 5 pm, maybe a glass of wine too)!


I really like this fabric.  I know I have seen this before, but the name is escaping me.

I adore all the blue and white porcelain.  Heaven......


How charming is this bamboo desk and chair set?  And, I love the antique persian rugs that lay underneath it. 



Citrine and gray is such a fresh color palette.


I love this chest.  This is a perfect example of a piece of furniture that will never go out of style.  Truly a classic and timeless piece. 
We plan on visiting my dad and step-mom in August so you can bet that visiting this store will be on my to-do list!  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend, Fran. PS - the fabric is waverly's Tucker Resist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great place! I especially love the 3rd picture (with the sofa and pillows).

    ReplyDelete