Monday, February 21, 2011

Breaking the Silence

Life is still moving forward, despite this blog being in a holding pattern.  Thank you for your sweet 'Get Well' comments!  I had stomach issues this past week and my poor family has had to pick up the slack.  I'm still not completely over it so bear with me.


Random tidbits from my world:  Luke loves to play superheros these days and constantly wants me to play 'Wonder Woman'...I wish I was feeling more like her these days!!  Other news, have you heard that Hillary Thomas has opened her online store?


It's very chic.  From finials (jewelry for your lamps) to pretty little things for around your home, you should check it out!



Truth be told, I have done nothing around my home as I try to get back on my feet.  I could totally relate to Kathysue's post "The In-Betweens."  That is where I am right now.  I did manage to get a haircut on Friday which was a super pick me uper!  Definitely recommend it when you're in a rut.  Here's to a new week....thanks for bearing with me!!

10 comments:

  1. I NEED some of the finials- so divine. Feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran, walking around in that wonder woman suit could sure put a spring in your step :) It was great to hear from you today. Those are fun finials!

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you heard they are re-making wonder woman! well wishes your way! xoxo's nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, everyone around me is sick BUT me. Feel better!

    And I love Hilary Thomas' style... off to check out her shop.

    PS- thank you so much for your sweet comment the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, when Mom is sick it's the worst...we really don't get to stop doing anything it just makes it more difficult! I hope you feel better soon!
    abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO glad you are beginning to feel better, dear Fran. We missed you! And I'm a firm believer that a good haircut is nature's best cure all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, a good haircut can make you feel like a million bucks. I got one last week too, and it was long overdue, and a very welcome change. So glad you are back to feeling better (relatively, given that it's still cold and blah and February!) and back on your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the shout-out for my blog post. I hope you are feeling better and get out of "The In-Betweens" soon!!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad you are feeling better. Going to get my haircut tomorrow, too. I need a pickmeup. Loved your husband's post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow...I'm so honored to follow WONDER WOMAN! Thanks for the great post on our shop, Fran!!! So excited you like our finials! xo - Hillary

    ReplyDelete