Friday, October 8, 2010

Our Tradition

Every fall I try to go apple picking with my son.  This year is no different.  Today is the day and it is going to be warm, sunny and beautiful especially after all the rain we've had this past week.  
I was joking and asking him last night if he has his 'apple picking hands on?'  He just thought that was the greatest thing.  Right before bed, "Mommy, I have my apple picking hands all ready for tomorrow!"  Aren't kids great?  In other news, when I was in NYC in August, I bought my son these pj's from giggle.  


Love them.  I have been dying for him to wear them, but every single night he insists on either spiderman, buzz lightyear or woody.  But, finally, last night, I won!  
Okay, that is all I got today!  I am sorry for the lack of posts this week;  work has me really busy and every night I've been so petered out (is that a word)?  Next week will be better!  Have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

  1. Fran, what a wonderful tradition to start! My mom and I always went apple picking when I was younger. It was a tradition she started when she was pregnant with me, so I have a strong affinity for apple orchards. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your beautiful day with your beautiful son, Fran! It's going to be a great day to be outside and apple-picking sounds perfect. I plan to get out of here and go to farm stand at least...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the cutest little boy! Those jammies look so comfy! Have a great time apple picking and take a lot of photos!
    -ME xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great tradition!!! I love apple picking but haven't been in soooo long. Maybe we should get that on the calender for one of these upcoming weekends!
    Thanks for stopping by this morning and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't beat the smell of clean hair and cute PJ's.

    ReplyDelete