Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekend Sewing

Last week I received a very pleasant surprise.  One of my very closest friends sent me this book as a 'Congratulations' for starting a blog.  How sweet is that?  So thoughtful!  If you like to sew, but are strapped for time, this is the best book! 

It comes with patterns, beautiful pictures and it claims that you can complete most of these projects in a weekend. I've yet to test it out, but I will. Heather Ross , the author, has her own fabric line and blog ! 

Last year, I learned how to sew mainly because I can't afford a seamstress and I love fabric too much not to sew.  I also was inspried by some of the crafty sewing blogs out there: Fly through Our Window, Purl Bee , and Habitual

So, thank you, Christina!  You're the best!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment