Friday, May 4, 2012

Currently Coveting

There are SO many unique boutiques here in Vienna displaying budding artist's talent and work.  One boutique I came across the other day is called Feinedinge (Fine Things) which is a beautiful handmade porcelain and home accessories shop.  The owner and designer is Sandra Haischberger.

my photo

My favorite are her Alice Vases here in the forefront.  So simple but simultaneously so exquisite.  It has a jonathan adler-esque feel, but the colors are subdued (unlike jonathan adler).  I love them.  How about those 'cookie jars' in the background on the left?  Gorgeous.

my photo


I googled her store when I got home and couldn't believe that her work has been featured on Design Sponge, Oh Joy and on Decor8 blogs.  She sells her products in the US and though One Kings Lane.

my photo


Her design studio in the back of the boutique.  Each of her pieces are individually made by hand.  Amazing!  
BTW, I love the wallpaper!!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!



1 comment:

  1. Hey
    Very attractive article! A theme like yours with a few simple adjustments would really make my blog stand out.

    ReplyDelete