Monday, April 16, 2012

A Snapshot

If you've been following Green Street you know that I was beyond estatic when I found the furnished rental we are currently residing in here in Vienna.  The location is killer and the apartment is spacious and has old world charm.  You can see more photos here, but here are some photos of the living room I recently took and thought I would share.


A snapshot of the living room from the entry hallway.  


I never thought I'd say this, but what I love more than the herringbone floors are the 13 foot ceilings.  Having tall ceilings make all the difference!


A weird angle shot, sorry - but I was trying to get the artwork with the chandelier - both of which I love.  I wish I could decorate this beautiful apartment to my liking, but I'll be honest it has been nice to take a break  and just fully enjoy living in a european city.

So, on a different note, who is picking up the new Domino (Domino Quick Fixes) that hits the newsstands tomorrow??  How lucky am I that my sister in law is not only picking me up a copy, but has offered to mail it to me!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the chandelier, too - beautiful space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rental is beautiful--just like the city you're in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...what a lucky girl you are- absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those floors are amazing - and you're right, high ceilings make a space so much more grand! Hope you can stop by my blog soon and give me your opinion!

    www.chattafabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay, pictures of your rental! You should take more because it's a beauty. Those floors with the tall ceiling AND the chandelier. Mmm, mmm, mmm!
    Camille

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fran, you really lucked out with this rental. Even if it isn't exactly how you would have it, it really is wonderful that you can enjoy this time with your family and free yourself from the burden of decorating it. So excited about Domino!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great space to spend a few months in, Fran. And to not have to the chance, or the worry, to decorate it is actually a bonus!

    ReplyDelete