Friday, April 27, 2012

Randomness

Happy Friday!  Thank you all who commented on Wednesday's "I Spy" post.  Wow - your comments were so insightful and really helped in honing down the look I want for our new house.  So, thank you again.

In other news, E and I have been spoiled and have gotten used to almost a daily ritual.  Now, that Vienna is sunny, we hit Cafe Sperl (right across the street from our place) and sit outside where I get my daily Viennese coffee.


Don't you love the presentation?  Silver tray, coffee in a porcelain cup and saucer, glass of water and a tiny glass bowl of sugar cubes.  I could get used to this on a daily basis.  And, here is my partner in crime, Miss E!


And, if you're looking for a cute birthday gift for a toddler, I highly recommend these shirts from Bob & Blossom.  I told you this post is random!



I got one for Luke when he turned 5!!  They are really great quality - so soft and thick!  I definitely am planning on purchasing some baby clothes from them.


Happy Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment