Saturday, June 19, 2010

Love at first sight

This morning I attended an antique show hosted by The Historical Society of Glastonbury and really didn't see much that caught my eye.  And, then, out of nowhere, BAM!  I saw this bumblebee and fell in love.  Don't you love her?  I wanted to take her home with me so badly, but the price stung a little bit.  
The antique dealer's name is Mary Maguire and she specializes in 19th century folk art and other early Americana.  Her booth was full of interesting finds!  She attends Brimfield and can be found at Shelton's field across from J + J Booth # B-52.  

2 comments:

  1. I like bees too. Maybe another bee with less of a sting will fly your way soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love the bee. So unusual to find an oval frame like that too. I would have had a hard time walking away too!

    ReplyDelete